OSE Immunotherapeutics leverages its expertise in the selection and optimization of small proteins called peptides (epitopes or neo-epitopes) to deliver a rationally designed combination of multiple peptides with beneficial therapeutic potential.
The Company uses knowledge and expertise generated from its Memopi ® epitope (neo-epitope) optimization technology a combination of antitumor neo-epitopes to increase the memory immune response of T lymphocytes against specific antigens.
This expertise and technology were recently successfully validated in the Step 1 of the Phase 3 clinical testing for Tedopi® in non-small cell lung cancer and provide the basis for the development program of CoVepiT, a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Target Modality Neoepitopes
- Indication NSCLC post ICI failure
- Pre-Clinical POC
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3 Positive Step-1 results : Survival and safety
- Target Modality Optimized Neoepitopes of SARS-CoV-2
- Indication COVID-19 vaccine
- Pre-Clinical POC Positive preclinical results (August 2020)
- Phase 1 Expected Q1 2021
- Phase 2
- Phase 3